With a 56:1 ROI and A "Strongest Tactic" Rating*, Email Marketing Tops the Chart!
Marketing Sherpa's 2008 Benchmark Report
Email Marketing & Custom-Designed Email Templates
Email marketing has proven to be both an efficient and effective means to reach customers and prospects; yet many companies neglect to employ the full power and capabilities of well-designed email campaigns. Emails can be highly interactive if you know how to make the best use of them, and encourage activity from the viewers. Your prospects are just a click away from your Web site, landing page, blog, or even a lead-capture form. The impression you make and how you guide customers and prospects toward a conversion goal are absolutely crucial to your email marketing success.
9 Elements of an Effective Email Campaign Design:
Why Is Email Marketing So Effective?
- Match your brand image. It is important that your brand image is consistent amongst all media. This fosters brand recognition and builds value.
- Design an intriguing Header that communicates core information, such as date, logo, tag line, issue title, etc.
- Use a compelling headline that communicates value to your audience/ use transitional headlines to further peak this interest.
- Clarity is King: Make sure your Email is easily readable. Make sure the graphics don't divert the viewer's attention.
- Use an interactive area with calls to actions, relevant categories and useful information.
- Test in several different environments such as Outlook 2003, 2007, Gmail, etc.
- Don't use complicated backgrounds! Outlook has major problems with anything but solid backgrounds. Use and image or solid color only.
- Design your content to by highly "scan-able". Over 85% of web users admit they scan rather than read online content.
- Overall, the email should look highly professional, and instill creditability. The flow of the email should easily let you see the main headline and body content, with calls to actions and secondary elements noticeable, but not "loud".
Email is an integral part of our lives and, for many people, the primary means of communication. And while our inboxes are often filled with messages that we don't want, if we receive something worthy of our attention or something that fills an unmet need, we are likely to at least give it a glance.
With email marketing, you will get one of three very clear responses:
30% Open Rate, 10% Click Though? Is It Possible?!
- Click to open (I'm interested)
- Delete/unsubscribe (Get out of my life)
- No action (I'm too busy to act right now, but may read it later)
Yes. In fact, we have seen even higher results from some well-crafted campaigns. And almost all our campaigns result in better than 3% click through. With results like this, email marketing cannot be ignored. It takes time, and a talented team to create effective campaigns... Teesta Infotech
is up to the task!
Ready to get started? Our direction, design, coding and testing and is affordable and can be used over and over in any HTML editor based email distribution program such as iContact or Vertical Response.